Proven Solutions That Have Saved Time, Money and Lives Since 2003.
Read how lives have been changed.
Read about the real people who have benefited from our solutions that have delivered cleaner air at home and work.
RELIEF FOR A DISASTER RESPONDER
While responding to the Joplin tornado in 2011 was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life, it was also one of the most devastating. Upon returning home, I was hospitalized for some time due to an infection of the lungs compliments of the debris in the disaster area... READ MORE
PROTECTING APPAREL AND ASSOCIATES IN A COSTUME ROOM
A casino in Southern CA installed floor units in a costume and prop room where themed apparel, event costumes and other apparel and accessories were stored... READ MORE
PROTECTING FROM AIRBORNE HAZARDS IN A PROPERTY & EVIDENCE ROOM
A large Police Department in the southeast US was experiencing issues with their Property and Evidence Room. Unfortunately, this windowless P&E room had overflowing items along with poor ventilation and humidity, which made it easy for mold and fungi to grow. The problem was bad enough that evidence was being contaminated and employees were getting sick... READ MORE
MULTIPLE CASINOS ARE ABLE TO MEET OSHA REQUIREMENTS
Money can be quite dirty and very dangerous. For example, 90% of US bills carry traces of cocaine. A few California casinos contacted us from 2004 to 2007 to assist with their Soft Count rooms... READ MORE
A FAMILY GETS TO STAY HOME & TOGETHER FOLLOWING A DEVASTATING WILDFIRE
When wildfires ravaged San Diego county in 2003, homes were destroyed and lives were turned upside down. After having their neighborhood destroyed by the Cedar Fire, Ralph G., a 79 year old dad, contacted us to inquire about our room purifier... READ MORE
When the opportunity to re-open our museum final presented itself, we had mixed emotions. We were excited to finally open the doors again, but how were we going to protect our customers and staff? We began using disinfecting foggers but with customers coming and going between foggings, we needed another solution that would be more constant and consistent.
Despite the COVID numbers going up and down and the surfacing of small intermittent outbreaks, we have remained open and proudly advertise that our interior environment is being cleaned by the RenewO2 systems we placed throughout the facility.
J. Weiss, Curator
The National Health & Public Safety History Museum
BREATHING EASIER AFTER A MOLD OUTBREAK
A private school in Southern CA experienced a bad mold outbreak following a ruptured pipe. It flooded their Multipurpose Room, which the school and church used for assemblies and events. Mold quickly grew and spread on the damp surfaces... READ MORE
TACKLING DANDER AND ODORS IN A PET SHOP
A pet store in CA had an issue in its store with pet dander and odors. The dander (skin flecks shed by dogs) was becoming dislodged and airborne whenever dogs would scratch, shake or move around the store. It also became airborne in the grooming... READ MORE
"After 30 days of using the unit in my home, I was able to stop taking over half of my prescribed medications and was functioning beyond what the doctors thought possible."
~ Eddy Weiss, Disaster Responder